Achariya experience 1+ Years Hiring Quality Analyst On Dec 2017 in Trivandrum
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
1. Solid understanding of software engineering and SDLC.
2. Extra ordinary analytic and technical skills to point out quality issues quickly.
3. Ability to provide training to software engineers to improve the overall quality of work.
4. A professional mind set who never comprise on "Quality".
5. Environment is preferred.
6. Experience testing IVR/telephony Applications or PHP & MySql is a big plus.
Education: Any Graduates
Experience: Should have minimum 1 year hands on experience in manual testing and software quality analyze cycle .
1. Primary responsibility would be to work closely with core development team and to analyze and ensure the quality of work as per the company standards.
2. Pointing out logical errors, security issues, functional errors, compatible issues, UI conflicts, cross browser and platform compatibility etc.
3. Creating test plans, test cases & test scripts.
4. Based on the test results introduce new policies and procedures in area which are lacking in quality.
5. Present the improvement results to the top management.
6. Maintaining quality report of each software engineer and conduct training for quality improvements.
7. Analyze software/application and processes from the end customers view point.
8. Final quality analyzing and ensuring all objectives of the software/application are as per the quality standards.
9. Quality approval process before moving the software/application into the production server.