DELL experience 2+ Years Hiring Software Engineer On Nov 2017 in Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
1. Develop a Win10 UWP application with interactive content, launch points to many Win32 applications and modern settings.
2. Develop a .NET WPF-based applications with system tray component.
3. Develop Windows service(s) that will interact with other Dell applications.
4. Being the technical expert for the entire Windows application development stack.
5. Be familiar with various methods to customize Win 10 OS settings.
6. Be familiar with Window security features
7. Understanding of the Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
8. Technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls
9. Usage of source code analysis tools Fortify, Coverity, Clang, or others
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
1. Strong C, C++, C# coding skills, with emphasis on writing scalable & secure code for Windows.
2. Able to debug and troubleshoot software applications
3. Versed in the concept, use of and selection of revision control software (e.g. SVN, Git, ClearCase, Perforce or similar software).
4. Able to apply Software Lifecycle and Quality Assurance methodologies in a cost-effective manner, to bring high-quality products to market on time.
5. Preferred technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Client side)
6. Understanding of software development lifecycle, product development lifecycle, and Agile development methodologies.
7. OO Design experience. Win32, WPF, and .NET experience is required.
8. Experienced with MVVM design patternis highly desired