GridLogic experience 3+ Years Hiring UI/UX Designer On Dec 2017 in Hyderabad
|Job Role||UI/UX Designer|
1. Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
2. Engages with the business development team and/or seek a deeper appreciation of the end users problem/goals.
3. Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
4. Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
5. Prepares reliable prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
6. Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
7. Presents highly engaging designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval.
8. Capable of working in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
9. Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing.
Qualification: Formal Education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite required.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
1. Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
3. Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
4. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
5. Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
6. Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
7. Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
8. Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to overcome those boundaries.
9. Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.