Phenom People experience 3+ Years Hiring Test Software Engineer On Dec 2017 in Hyderabad
|Job Role||Test Software Engineer|
1. Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
2. Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes.
3. Development of a test framework per application
4. Work with developers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environment
5. Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
6. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
7. Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
8. Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases.
9. Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
Education: Engineering Graduates / Post-Graduates from premier institutions are preferred. Graduates from IIT, BITS, & NIT are preferred.
Experience: 3+ Years of experience in Java / J2EE and White box testing
1. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
2. Experience in White box and Grey box testing
3. Experience in Performance Testing will be an add-on
4. PL-SQL experience
5. Experience in Java, Spring, Selenium, TestNG/JUnit , Jenkins, Ant , Maven etc.
6. Knowledge of Design Patterns
7. Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment