S P Global experience 3-5 Years Hiring Senior QA Engineer On Mar 2018 in Hyderabad
|Company||S P Global|
|Eligibility||Bachelor / PG Degree|
|Job Role||Senior QA Engineer|
1. Updates and maintains the web presence of S&P Global
2. Creates HTML marketing’s and other supporting sites on-demand for various departments and affiliates within S&P Global.
3. Updates and maintains the site for S&P Global IR Solutions
4. Troubleshoots problems or bugs encountered on the website
5. Writes scripts and programs to enhance the content with search engines, animation, forms, or graphics.
6. Create creative mockups with user experience skill for various clients.
7. Communicate with the internal clients regarding their site updates
8. Follow the agile process.
Qualifications: Bachelor's / PG Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
Experience: 3 – 5 years of strong experience in QA or application development
1. Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation.
2. Strong command of essential technologies: SQL scripting, PL/SQL, API.
3. Should be able to create SQL queries that can parse and validate business rules/calculations across tables to ensure the maximum possible data coverage.
4. Strong experience in MS Excel Add-in, Web, and cross browser testing.
5. Knowledge of Mobile testing, Web service testing etc.