ThiDiff experience Freshers Hiring Ruby on Rails Developer On Jan 2018 in Bangalore
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech|
|Job Role||Rails Developer|
1. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
2. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
3. Understand requirement and work on projects by following coding standards and quality and participate in peer review
4. Should take ownership of the task assigned and get it done within assigned time.
5. Coordinate with all cross functional team.
6. Strong Understanding of Agile Application Architechture, Web services, Responsive Design, JSON, AJAX, etc
7. Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby.
8. Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used in expressive ways.
9. Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities.
Qualification: B.E or B.Tech - Information Technology.
2. Strong experience with MVC Frameworks like Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, PHP
3. Experience of working with MySQL and MongoDB.