Xilinx experience 3+ Years Hiring Software Engineer On Dec 2017 in Hyderabad
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
1. Evaluating emerging video codecs and identifying the FPGA opportunities in the domain of Video Transcoding
2. Contribute to new architectures, usually within an established strategic direction
3. Evaluating and executing design and development plans for IPs
4. u-Architecture, design, documentation, prototyping
5. Developing IPs using Xilinx own High Level Synthesis tool (Vivado-HLS)
6. Working with stakeholders to develop comprehensive testing plans
7. Critically Review and provide feedback on the Design Implementations and Verification plans
8. Take part in the development process through HLS coding or verification tasks
Education: A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
1. Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and team-spirit
2. Industry experience in Video Algorithms design / development
3. Understanding and developing leading edge video standard such as HEVC, VP9, H264, VP8, AVS1
4. Experience in system level validation and debug
5. Experience with FPGA design and FPGA EDA flows a plus
6. The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
7. Ability to effectively communicate with customers about existing and new product directions and technology.
8. Individual must work effectively with Technical Lead, Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
9. To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through strong technical expertise.