ZINFI experience 3+ Years Hiring Technical Writer On Dec 2017 in Kolkata
|Job Role||Technical Writer|
1. Research, develop and write documentation components for a software/ service user audience.
2. Create new or revise existing content for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with a high degree of quality in accordance with industry standards and company guidelines
3. Respond to customers who send documented feedback messages in a timely manner, implement changes to product documentation based on this feedback, and report top customer issues to manager
4. Responsible for planning, organizing and creating user guides, reference material and release notes for target design engineering audience
5. Review specifications for new and revised error messages and API names, write/rewrite as and when necessary, and provide feedback on consistency and completeness
6. Provide subject matter expertise and serve as a review resource for content developed outside the immediate team, such as articles, training materials and third-party sources
7. Apply critical thinking outside direct areas of ownership and provide input to improve the product, content, authoring/publishing tools, and team processes
8. Build and test content across multiple deliverables for multiple product components and releases
9. Contribute additions and updates to internal tool and process documentation
Education: Master's / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
Experience: 3 or more years of experience writing technical documentation.
1. Experience or knowledge in DITA/XML, HTML
2. Ability to meet deadlines and track progress on complex deliverables, and work well with the larger organization
3. Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
4. Guest blogging experience is a plus
5. Have experience in using various online content writing and monitoring tools
6. Graphics and design skills or curriculum development a plus, but not required